Sunday, October 7, 2012

Blog update and some pictures

Hi everyone,

It's been a busy week again... on Monday, I took the budgies to the avian vet for a checkup. Luckily, they are all fit and healthy! Yesterday I went to a birthday party and today I studied Norwegian for 4 hours or something, so I'm feeling pretty tired :-)

As for the blog update: I'm planning to experience a bit with the blog layout, so don't be scared if you suddenly don't recognize the blog anymore, it will still contain the same information and pictures ;-)

I also have an idea to start a new blog on tumblr, which will be about budgies and birds in general, but I still have to think it out :-)

Here are some recent pictures of our little budgie family. The Autumn chill has started to set in here in Belgium, so I keep my birds inside for now so that they don't catch a cold. Hope you all had a nice weekend!

Bika.

My budgies exploring the armchair :)

Leonidas and Pixie getting hand tame :)

1 comment:

  1. Thats good that you budgies are all healthy! Good that leonidas and pixie are hand tame :-) I'm on Autumn Holiday while my big brother is looking after Sydney ;-) Mia

    ReplyDelete