Friday, August 26, 2011

Wedding Day

As some of you may know, tomorrow is a big day for me and Erlend... After 3 years of being very happy together, we are getting married!


I wish my mum's budgies could witness this moment with us, but the crowd of people would be too much for them. Nonetheless, I'm still going to give them a lot of apple pieces so they can celebrate with us!

With this, I would like to make another announcement: next week, it's my birthday, and I was entirely free to choose my present... ;) we're going to buy a couple of budgies! This is going to be the best birthday I've ever had :)

Many thanks to my boyfriend and all budgie lovers in the world, you make my dreams come true!

1 comment:

  1. 3 years that were only the beginning :)

    It's going pretty great with that gift, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete